CPR training when it is convenient for you!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR ONLINE CPR
HeartCode™ eLearning: online lessons blended with hands-on skills session.
Step by step instructions:
1. Register for BLS Online Course.
2. Complete registration during business hours Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (excluding holidays) and receive a link to Health Stream by email from EMSTAR .
3. Complete the online portion (Part 1) of the BLS course.
4. Complete the skills testing (Part 2) with an EMSTAR AHA BLS Instructor.
5. Receive a two year BLS HCP CPR course completion card from the American Heart Assocation.
1. Complete the online portion (Part 1).
2. Hands-on skills evaluation with an authorized American Heart Association™ instructor at EMSTAR (Part 2).
3. An Instructor will issue an American Heart Association™ Healthcare Provider CPR
Web-based e-learning product, the American Heart Association™ Healthcare Provider Online HeartCode® BLS Part 1, self-paced instructional program that uses eSimulation technology to allow students to assess and treat patients in virtual healthcare settings. In this environment, students apply their knowledge to real-time decision making and skills development. Approximately 1-2 hours to complete.
Upon successful completion of the online portion receive a certificate that allows entrance into a skills practice and testing session. Students practice and test their skills with an AHA Instructor at EMSTAR. Upon successful completion of the cognitive and skills tests, students receive an AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers course completion card.
What is the cost for BLS Online?
BLS Online Course Access Key Code (Part 1) and skills session (Part 2)
Once you have purchased the BLS Online CPR you will have 30 days to complete Part 1 and Part 2. No refunds will be given.
Skills testing at EMSTAR 1058 West Church Street, Elmira, NY 14905. The participant is responsible for scheduling a skills session with an AHA Instructor by calling 607-732-2354.
Minimum Computer Requirements
Windows 2000 or later
CPU: Pentium 4 or equivalent
RAM: 512 MB (768MB+ recommended)
HD: 300MB free (for caching)
Flash player 9.0.123 or higher
Monitor 16bit color in 1024x768 resolution
Mouse or compatible pointing device
Speakers or headphones
Internet Explorer 6.0+
Printer for completion certificate
PC only, not MAC